Our waste buy-back scheme
We’ll re-use what you don’t need
As our composite decking is made from ‘clean’ recycled HDPE polymer plastic and untreated hardwood flour, we’re able to recycle any unused excess materials.
In short, anything you don’t use, we’ll buy back from you and return to our manufacturing process.
How it works
To take advantage of our buy back scheme, simply send us your off-cuts and we’ll credit you with £0.45/kilo for all material returned in a suitable condition.
We’ll then grind down the material and put it back into our manufacturing process for it to become new decking. It’s that easy!
The small print
- Materials must be returned by the customer to our manufacturing address or another site by mutual prior agreement.
- All material must have screws removed and be in a clean, dry and uncontaminated condition to qualify.
- All material must be fully segregated by individual colour.
- This buy-back offer applies only to Ecodek products, sold originally by Ecodek.
- Advance notification of all returns must be given to Ecodek either by telephone: 01978 667 840 or email: email@example.com
- We’re unable to give a full refund for unused boards, all material returned will be treated as scrap and therefore only creditable as such.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the condition of returned material, the decision of Ecodek will be final.