Ecodek's exclusive composite decking waste buy back scheme
To help your pocket and to care for the environment, Ecodek offers an exclusive waste buy back scheme. Simply send us your off cuts and once this has been returned we will recycle the material into new decking!
Not only will this help care for the environment, but we will also credit you with £0.45/kilo for all material returned in a suitable condition. This exclusive scheme is available as Ecodek wood polymer composite is manufactured from “clean” plastic products and untreated hardwood.
See below for terms & conditions.
Terms & conditions
- Material to be returned by the customer to Ecodek manufacturing address or another site by mutual prior agreement.
- All material must have any screws removed, be in a clean, dry and uncontaminated condition to qualify.
- All material must be fully segregated by individual colour.
- This buy-back offer applies only to Ecodek products sold originally by Ecodek.
- Advance notification of all returns to be made to the manufacturer at the Wrexham address.
- Ecodek are unable to give a full refund for unused boards, all material returned will be treated as scrap and therefore only creditable as such.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the condition of returned material, the decision of Ecodek will be final.
- We can only accept waste from our Heritage, Signature AT, Signature HD & Stadia ranges. We cannot accept any returns of our Evolution or Parks ranges.
Our stylish boards offer a number of great features.
With high levels of slip resistance, our boards are designed to keep you safe in different conditions.
We truly understand the value of your time, meaning that our decking will not need sanding or sealing and is easy to clean.
With both style and safety in mind, our boards are designed to be tough, durable and splinter free.
Our high-quality boards are carefully made to last and will not rot or split.
All of our ranges come with industry-leading guarantees to give you further peace of mind.
Our suite of products are made from 95% recycled and sustainably sourced materials.