The choice of landscape architects and designers, ecodek® offers a breadth of landscaping application options for today’s modern living.
For functional leisure spaces or architectural garden designs, the low maintenance features of ecodek® aid the designer to complete schemes without compromise. With a durable and robust deck board without the misgivings of natural timber, the AT or HD range gives the client a decking system that looks great, lasts for decades and re-uses high-quality recycled materials.
ecodek® Features & Benefits
• Can be cut for herringbone patterned and multi-coloured design schemes.
• 95% of ecodek® is manufactured from upcycled materials.
• Low potential for slipping in either wet or dry
• With a 25-year warranty, our boards will not splinter, rot or split.
• Does not promote mould and algae growth
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.