We are extremely excited to announce the launch of our brand new capped composite decking ranges, Peaks & Parks, which is available to order now!
The three sided capping found on our Peaks and Parks ranges means that it is stain and fade resistant for up to 40 years whilst offering a sleek multi-tonal wood grain effect. Created from recycled content, our new decking ranges are completely toxin-free and produced using sustainable methods.
What is Capped Composite Decking?
The two main types of composite decking boards are capped and uncapped. Capped composite decking has a protective outer layer that is co-extruded to the wood-composite core during the manufacturing process. This layer is fused to the board, so that the cap will never separate from the core.
A capped composite deck board is more durable than an uncapped deck board, as the capping provides an additional wear layer, typically offering a much longer lifespan than uncapped. As the outer layer is a different material to the core, the colouring of the board can therefore be mixed, creating a multi-tonal woodgrain effect. The outer layer ensures that capped decking boards hold their colour for longer, even in extreme weather and when exposed to powerful UV rays from the sun.
Peaks is a beautiful, solid composite decking range available in various shades of grey, providing a luxurious finish which is sustainable and stylish. The range is the perfect blend of high performance, easy maintenance and stunning aesthetics with a 40 year fade, stain and performance limited residential warranty, so you can have peace of mind that your new decking system will last for years to come.
Parks can create a sleek, multi-tonal look to any outdoor space. Available in the shades Exmoor; a contemporary grey and Dartmoor; an earthy brown, it offers a classic finish that works with any landscaping design and delivers on durability and quality. Featuring a 30 year fade, stain and performance limited residential warranty, you know that you are investing in a decking system that you can trust.
Benefits of Our Composite Capped Decking Range – Peaks and Parks
- Slip Resistant – With high levels of slip resistance, our boards are designed to keep you safe in both the wet and dry.
- Low Maintenance – We truly understand the value of your time, meaning that our decking will not need sanding or sealing and is easy to clean.
- Splinter Free – With both style and safety in mind, our boards are designed to be tough, durable and splinter free.
- Rot & Split Resistant – Our high quality boards have a solid wood polymer composite core meaning they are made to last and will not rot or split.
- Recycled Content – Our suite of products are made from 95% recycled and sustainably sourced materials.
- Warranties – Our capped ranges come with industry-leading limited residential warranties of up to 40 years on stain, fade and structural integrity, to give you peace of mind.
- Easy to install – Our capped boards are supplied with grooved edges and a simple to use clip system with no face fixings.