With more schools, colleges and universities watching budgets, but still needing child-friendly and low maintenance playground decking products; ecodek® has a low potential for slip and long life makes the ultra-tough composite decking a perfect choice of decking for schools. ecodek® is great choice for schools as a high school in Nottingham found out when they needed to replace dirty & cold stone flags from an unused seating area, they chose ecodek® for its warmth and comfort.
There are many reasons why schools and other educational facilities love using ecodek®, here are just a few:
– Mix and match colours (very popular with young children)
– Material resists dirt and moisture, so clothes stay cleaner for longer
– Quick drying and warm to the touch
– No splinters
– Tough and durable
– Resists burns & stains
– Great for seating areas as well as outdoor play areas and planters
– Recycled from plastic milk bottles so environmentally friendly
– Low potential for slip
There have been many schools that have used ecodek® in the past including; a primary school in Wales, they had the creative idea of making a boat with their decking, thus providing great playground area for the children to play and learn. Another school in Cumbria uses ecodek® because of its environmental characteristics incorporating ecodek® into their classroom pods!